The simFlight Network Forums

Aircraft Performance Restrictions - RWY 1L - KSFO

pdxpilot06

I have started using Tower! 2011 recently after being away for a few years. In the San Francisco scenario, some B737 aircraft report they are unable to takeoff from runway 1L because it is too short. I ran into this problem when I first bought the simulator and someone on the forum was kind enough to help me with the steps to edit the airplane performance to eliminate the problem.

I would appreciate if someone could kindly provide the steps to edit the aircraft performance information, or point me to another forum post with this information. Thanks in advance.

You could change the required runway length of this specific aircraft. If you go to your feelthere folder, you can change whatever you need:

...FeelThere\Tower! 2011\Airplanes

I think you are talking about the 73G with the longest runway requirement. If you open the 73G with a texteditor, you have takeofflen="8283". Now you can change it to any number below 7500ft to be able to take off from runway 1L in SFO.

I hope this solves your problem

Fabian