The simFlight Network Forums

PFC YOKE CIRRUS - fsuipc - P3DV3

Hello,

I tried to calibrate my PFC Yoke with FSUIPC but I can't manage it.

FSUIPC recognized the axis Under the axis assignement but it's difficult to calibrate them correctly.

Could someone help me ?

- Do I have to use Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration or Send to FS as normal axis ?

Thanks a lot.

Crackie

Hello,

I tried to calibrate my PFC Yoke with FSUIPC but I can't manage it.

FSUIPC recognized the axis Under the axis assignement but it's difficult to calibrate them correctly.

Could someone help me ?

- Do I have to use Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration or Send to FS as normal axis ?

It doesn't matter where or how you assign axies, the calibration part is separate and works for FS or FSUIPC assignments. For FS assignments you need to make sure the sliders for sensitivity and null zone are set correctly (max and min, respectively).

If you allow FS to see your controllers, then don't assign in FSUIPC -- it's one or the other, or they'll interfere. To use FSUIPC assignment you should disable controllers altogether in FS.

Otherwise I can't really help without some description of the difficulty you only just mention.

Pete

The thing is that  I can calibrate the yoke and the rudder pedals for P3D planes.

I want to use the C172 from A2A simulations and and the axes assignment and calibration doesn't with this specific plane.

Do I have to do something with the A2A add-on plane in order to work with FSUIPC ?

The thing is that  I can calibrate the yoke and the rudder pedals for P3D planes.

I want to use the C172 from A2A simulations and and the axes assignment and calibration doesn't with this specific plane.

Do I have to do something with the A2A add-on plane in order to work with FSUIPC ?

Sorry, I don't know. It may be that the authors of that aircraft are intercepting the flight controls first, so depriving FSUIPC of the ability to calibrate them.

You could try assigning in FSUIPC direct to FSUIPC calibration, but there is a danger then that the aircraft doesn't see them at all. Worth a try though.

Have you tried to get advice on that specific plane from A2A or their Forum? I don't use many add-on planes, only really the Prosim 738.

Pete