The simFlight Network Forums

Brakes issue in Prosim when assigning toe brakes to Fsuipc

Hi Pete,

Could you please take a look at my topic at the Prosim forum :

http://prosim-ar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9504

Do you have an advice as I am sure it can work with Fsuipc.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry. I did see it, but I think it is a question for the Prosim support folks.

I have different problems. I use FSUIPC for the toe braking, and l have problems here if I forget to apply strong manual braking later is the roll out after landing -- the autobrakes stay firmly on!

They should release when advancing the throttle, but they don't. But provided I use the toe brakes later in the rollout, they do release.

I've tried in vain to get this sorted out with Prosim support, but haven't so far. I might try routing the brake axes through Prosim after all -- never thought of that. None of my axes have been routed that way.

Wouldn't it be a good idea instead to get the first problem solved, i.e "Because of the veering to the right when taking off I disabled those functions in P3D and enabled them in Fsuipc.".  Why is is veering to the right?  Does the Saitek pedal set need sorting out?

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your quick reply.

In P3Dv3 calibration there is only min and max, while in Fsuipc there is also Center.

If needed Slope.

Therefore calibrating in Fsuipc is the way to go.

Assigning the toe brakes in P3D solves the brakes issues, so I will assign them in P3D.

Also I will point Prosim to this.

Assigning the toe brakes in P3D solves the brakes issues, so I will assign them in P3D.

Also I will point Prosim to this.

Ah, if assigning in P3D instead of FSUIPC solves it, then you could do the same in FSUIPC by assigning to the AXIS brakes controls listed in the FS controls dropdown -- I assume you previous had them assigned to the "direct to calibration" Brakes entries?

BTW, do you not get the autobrake sticking on after landing unless you press the toe brakes, even if you advance the throttles?

Pete