The simFlight Network Forums

Using the AffinityMask Option

Have been trying to include an Affinitymask option for ActiveSkynect into FSuipc4, this for  Prepar3d.

have put the following line in the FSuipc4 config file.:-

[Programs]

Run1=AM=3,C:\Program Files (x86)\HiFi\ASNext_P3D\ASNext.exe

Am=3 I think represents running it on core 1, I have HT enabled, (lp 0,1) 

I can get the ASN program up ok but when I check the AM in the windows task manager its the same value (AM=116) as ihave called up in the Ppepar3D.cfg file

Is this the correct way of going about it .

many thanks

bob

[Programs]

Run1=AM=3,C:\Program Files (x86)\HiFi\ASNext_P3D\ASNext.exe

Am=3 I think represents running it on core 1, I have HT enabled, (lp 0,1) 

I can get the ASN program up ok but when I check the AM in the windows task manager its the same value (AM=116) as ihave called up in the Ppepar3D.cfg file

Is this the correct way of going about it .

Yes. Does the FSUIPC4 log file show that the AM is correctly applied? Are you sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC4 installed? (4.949n is the latest interim update).

Pete

Yes. Does the FSUIPC4 log file show that the AM is correctly applied? Are you sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC4 installed? (4.949n is the latest interim update).

Pete

Thanks for your quick response, missed the 'n' update, yes that's fine now, showing in log file and in task manager with the first two cores ticked.

bob