The simFlight Network Forums

Iris F-22 raptor driver and FSUIPC

So I am trying to set up my warthog to work with this. But I am have some weird issues that I can't for the life of me figure out.

If I assign a toggle to the main batt. by sending master batt toggle..Joystick #1 button 27 The master batt turns on and then immediately turns off. If I uncheck the do not hold button it still stays off. If I select repeat it just turns on and off repeatedly. I can't figure out how to get the command to stick in any way but using a mouse click. And the mouse macro don't seem to work to do it.  

So I am trying to set up my warthog to work with this. But I am have some weird issues that I can't for the life of me figure out.

If I assign a toggle to the main batt. by sending master batt toggle..Joystick #1 button 27 The master batt turns on and then immediately turns off. If I uncheck the do not hold button it still stays off.

Buttons, as opposed to switches, are on when pushed and off when released. If you assign a button to a Toggle control you need to only program the 'press', NOT both press and release! And you obviously don't want it held or repeated!

If it still turns back off then you probably have conflicting actions -- for instance, through not disabling controllers in FS. You can use FSUIPC's event logging to see what is going on.

Pete

Well it is a toggle switch on the JS. Which in things like Elite Dangerous I can tell it to press and hold until i switch it off. And i have disabled the controls in FSX.

How do I get to the log?

The log is in the Modules folder as is everything else to do with FSUIPC.

With a Toggle switch you should still not use hold or repeat! Program both press and release to use the same control, that's all.

Pete