The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse wheel trim again.

Hi All.

I'm having some trouble with mouse wheel trim.

I can load a flight and check that the mouse wheel trim is set via the FSUIPC interface.

Then I take off and all is fine for a while but then, apparently at random, the mouse wheel trim will stop working and when I open the miscellaneous tab in the interface, mouse wheel trim is unchecked. 

I'm at a loss to see what the cause is. Has anyone else solved this problem? And if so, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Pontius.

I can load a flight and check that the mouse wheel trim is set via the FSUIPC interface.

Then I take off and all is fine for a while but then, apparently at random, the mouse wheel trim will stop working and when I open the miscellaneous tab in the interface, mouse wheel trim is unchecked. 

The only way that can happen is using the "Wheel trim toggle" control, one of the added FSUIPC controls. It is control number 1000. Either you have this assigned somewhere and you are using it, or something you are running, Lua or other application, is sending that control value to FS.

Pete