The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC-WideFS Multiple Registrations

Peter,

I purchased the combination FSUIPC/WideFS package. I am running a 5 screen outside view using WidevieW. When I try to install FSUIPC on the other 4 PC's, the registration codes are not recognized. Are multiple registrations allowed per each paid subscription?

I purchased the combination FSUIPC/WideFS package. I am running a 5 screen outside view using WidevieW. When I try to install FSUIPC on the other 4 PC's, the registration codes are not recognized. Are multiple registrations allowed per each paid subscription?

Yes, the registration belongs to you, for use on any of your PCs. I do not charge per installation, and in fact FSUIPC on one PC has no knowledge of any FSUIPC installed on another!

Just enter exactly the same details on each -- the name, email and Key must be exactly the same for each installation. If it worked for you on one PC it must work on all the others, otherwise you are making a typing error in the entries somewhere.

Regards,

Pete