The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with Saitek Switch Panels, would FSUIPC PAID Versions solve it?

Hi to all, first of all i'm sorry if this is not the right place for this question?

I have brand new Switch Panel of Saitek. I have already tested original and SPAD Drivers, but my problem Continues.

If i test at the setup panels the switch panel works fine. But when i'm flying (i've tested with two aircrafts KingAir C350 and LearJet 45) i've a lot of problems, for example: When i switch the beacon light the generators go Off, or when i switch any other key (no matter witch one) the engine starters switches off or on... ore the gear lights go on... really a dissaster...

With the SPAD the keys go trought FSUIPC, but i can not customize o control what FSUIPC makes... with the PAID FSUIPC Version may i solve my problem? or just can i customize whatsdoes every switch of the switch panel?

Thanks in Advance and sorry for my bad english.

32 minutes ago, fgampel said:

With the SPAD the keys go trought FSUIPC, but i can not customize o control what FSUIPC makes... with the PAID FSUIPC Version may i solve my problem? or just can i customize whatsdoes every switch of the switch panel?

I really don't know. With FSUIPC you can assign to buttons and switches if those buttons and switches are recognised as normal joystick type buttons and switches (up to 32 on each device, with up to 16 devices). I don't know if the Saitek Panel is a Windows-recognised joystick. If it is you should be able to see this in FS assignments itself. Do you? Is it shown in Windows Game Controllers, and if so does it detect the buttons and switches?

I don't know SPAD either. You might want to ask in whatever forum SPAD is supported.

Pete

46 minutes ago, ThomasAH said:

With SPAD you can assign different virtual joystick buttons to the switch panel switches, so this should help you. I'm not sure if you need the paid version of FSUIPC

If the virtual joystick buttons are those provided by FSUIPC, then, yes, to assign them he'd need FSUIPC registered.

However, he also says:

2 hours ago, fgampel said:

When i switch the beacon light the generators go Off, or when i switch any other key (no matter witch one) the engine starters switches off or on... ore the gear lights go on... really a dissaster.

So where are those already assigned?

Pete