The simFlight Network Forums

P3D V3.4 and FSUIPC4 V4.955c, joystick calibration

Torcs

Hi!

Just installed P3D v3.4  and realized that my throttle-calibration within FSUIPC4 no more is possible. To get my throttle to idle I had to calibrate my joystick with FSUIPC4, but now it seems like FSUIPC wont react to the inputs from the joystick and the throttle's idle is 36% of N1 on ground again.. 

Does this have something to do with the update of P3D? Yesterday before update everything was alright.

- TC

22 minutes ago, Torcs said:

Does this have something to do with the update of P3D? Yesterday before update everything was alright.

Yes, everything! Version 3.4 of P3D only came out this week, long after the release of FSUIPC 4.955c. A compatible version of FSUIPC was released the day after -- 4.957!

Please ALWAYS check for updates. You can't expect things to work if you blindly go on using old versions of add-ons with new versions of P3D!

Pete

15 minutes ago, Torcs said:

I checked for updates on this page: 

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

But here I just could find the 4.955 version.. 

Always download it in any case. Unfortunately it isn't my website and I cannot change the text, but the link always points to the current version. Enrico Schiratti is always asked to update the text, but he's not always very quick.

Pete