The simFlight Network Forums

AI Traffic And FSUIPC V 3.999z9

Hi Peter,

I am currently using an unregistered Version of your FSUIPC Program V 3.999z9, in FS2004,

When I am viewing AI Traffic in the TrafficViewBoard Program, the menu shows AI Airliners approaching. But for some reason, some of them disappear off the menu,

even when the TrafficPerFrameRate, is set at 100. There maybe no link, but does an unregistered version of your program, not allow all approaching AI Aircraft to land ? i.e.delete them ? The Aircraft are not crashing, but disappearing in the Air. I also use the program AI Smooth V1.20 which requires your FSUIPC Utility. In FS2004 AI Aircraft, disappear after landing, if there are no available or suitable Parking spots at the Airport or Airfield etc for the AI Aircraft. But can they also disappear on approach to an Airport for the same reason ? Any help and info you could give me would be much appreciated. Regards Eddie Winch

8 hours ago, eddywinch82 said:

There maybe no link, but does an unregistered version of your program, not allow all approaching AI Aircraft to land ? i.e.delete them ?

No. there is no monitoring of AI traffic, no actions about them, no deletion of anything. Deletion is only done by external utilities or, often, by FS itself when there's a deadlock or other problem.

FSUIPC is just reading and supplying information.

Pete

Thanks for your reply to my thread Peter. So the Aircraft disappearing in Approach is not due to lack of parking as I thought it might be. So with such an issue in FS2004. It is only after landing that AI Aircraft disappear. I would love to know what is causing the problem then,  if that is the case. Also what additional features, do you get with the Registered and paid for version of your FSUIPC Program that I am using ? Regards Eddie

23 minutes ago, eddywinch82 said:

Also what additional features, do you get with the Registered and paid for version of your FSUIPC Program that I am using ?

All the user facilities. it doesn't change to interface to external programs. Please refer to the User guide in your FSUIPC Documents folder, in the FS Modules folder. That's all about user facilities.

Pete