The simFlight Network Forums

Pushback and turning problems

P3dv3, fsuip 4.962, Aerosoft Airbus 320, EZDOK, Windows 10

All I want to do is pushback and turn. I have spent days reading all the help stuff but can't find a simple answer. It starts to pushback only if shift P is set with the keys in P3D but any number 1 or 2 on keyboard or NUM doesn't start a turn. Tried everything that I can, EZDOK global disable so that I can press NUM 1 and NUM 2 - no luck.

In FSUIPC, setting Offset 31F4 and Parameter 1 or 2 in the "key presses" tab has no affect, and doing it via a button on the joystick to send 1 or 2 does nothing either.

Is ground handing 5 software rcbgh-50 the only way?

Hope you can help.

John

Hi,

FSUIPC4.962 is out of date and not supported, please update to latest version first Install_FSUIPC4964.zip

In FSUIPC, setting Offset 31F4 and Parameter 1 or 2 in the "key presses" tab has no affect, and doing it via a button on
the joystick to send 1 or 2 does nothing either. 

Offset 31F4 (Byte) works ok as it should and with described values, stock aircraft (P3Dv3-hf4).

Seems you did something wrong when setting it up? Please copy and paste the full content of FSUIPC4.log and FSUIPC4.ini files to your message, AFTER FSUIPC4 update, running and closing P3D.

Thomas

Hi,

where did you get those control numbers from, not in the FSUIPC4 setup? Converting them to Hex it is 0x131F4 BUT the offset you are looking for is 0x31F4.

[Keys]
3=50,8,78324,2 	-{2: Press=Custom control: <78324> }-
6=49,8,78324,1 	-{1: Press=Custom control: <78324> }-

Those are unknown controls, that's why it says Custom controls.

To set it simple up in FSUIPC use the Control to set offsets, here for the Pushback it is just 1 byte long, so

SentControl.png.55652bb900d7512d5a95f94894932258.png

That's all to do and that works. The line in FSUIPC4.ini looks then like

[Keys]
0=50,8,x010031F4,x02 	-{2: Press=offset byte set, offset 31F4 }-
1=49,8,x010031F4,x01 	-{1: Press=offset byte set, offset 31F4 }-

Thomas

Got it working now thanks to your help

The error was going via "Key Presses" - "Control sent when keys pressed"
then <custom control> and filled in box there.

Difficult to find out about the "Offset Byte Set" choice. Would never have known if you hadn't sent a picture of your example.

How do you use the "Offset Byte Togglebits"? Could I toggle 3 (off) and 0 (pushing back). Is it anything like AND or XOR?

Thanks again

John