The simFlight Network Forums

Version

42 minutes ago, reitho said:

s it to much work in Download-Window the version to give. For example FSUIPC4 4.961 or 2.....3.

The version number is clearly shown in my Download Links subforum, above. That's where you find all my software and it is all clearly labelled with notes on changes and so on.

I think the "download-window" you refer to is the one Enrico Schiratti has. His window has links to the latest full install -- the files are here, not there. His are only links. I have no control over the text on that page, only the files he links to. With so many frequent sub-versions (current is 4.965) the busy Mr. Schiratti really need not be disturbed. The major part ("4.96" is always shown and sometimes I can get him to update sooner.

Please just take it that it always points to the latest -- but for more information, please look here, in Download Links. This Forum i can edit and control.

Pete