The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIP unregisters itself

1 hour ago, harshmike said:

Just bought FSUIPC but as soon as I exit P3D it will revert back to free version any idea?

You register in the Installer. The file it produces is "FSUIPC4.KEY" and it is placed in the Modules folder. It it only ever read by FSUIPC, never written.

Pete

10 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

You register in the Installer. The file it produces is "FSUIPC4.KEY" and it is placed in the Modules folder. It it only ever read by FSUIPC, never written.

Pete

I have registered with the installer but it keeps reverting back to the free version, as soon as P3D closes. For it work I have to re-register FSUIPC everytime I ope P3D.

20 minutes ago, harshmike said:

I have registered with the installer but it keeps reverting back to the free version, as soon as P3D closes. For it work I have to re-register FSUIPC everytime I ope P3D.

You must be losing the FSUIPC4.REG file from the Modules folder.

Show me the two logs in the Modules folder, the FSUIPC4.LOG and the Install log. Do this AFTER closing P3D. And check that there is still an FSUIPC4.REG file in that folder (do not post it here).

Pete