The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 and Ultimate Traffic 2

Hi folks,

I've been running P3D v2.5 with UT2 for the last 18 months or so with no issues.  I purchased FSUIPC4 last Friday, and after the install, UT2 now throws a registration error ( "Please register this product before you try to use it!").  The FSUIPC install looks to be straight forward and I can't figure out what has caused, or why, UT2 is now giving me problems.

Anyone ever encounter issues when trying to run these together?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 1:12 AM, JackWagon said:

I've been running P3D v2.5 with UT2 for the last 18 months or so with no issues.  I purchased FSUIPC4 last Friday, and after the install, UT2 now throws a registration error ( "Please register this product before you try to use it!").

UT2 and FSUIPC4 are completely unrelated. FSUIPC cannot possibly make UT2 lose its registration. You have some other unrelated problem.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:12 AM, JackWagon said:

Anyone ever encounter issues when trying to run these together?

I've been using UT2 and FSUIPC continuusly with FSX, FSX-SE and P3D ever since UT2 was first released, with no problems. UT2 is a separate program, not even running inside the Sim like FSUIPC, and connects directly to SimConnect, not to FSUIPC.

Pete