The simFlight Network Forums

Me and my team are trying to install FSUIPC4 to work with FSX, but every time we try to Run FSUIPC4 (attached screenshot), FSX crashes.

We have a German version of FSX, could this be causing the crash? Do we need to be running an English version of FSX?

Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)

crash.jpg

On 9/6/2017 at 9:13 PM, Jered said:

Me and my team are trying to install FSUIPC4 to work with FSX, but every time we try to Run FSUIPC4 (attached screenshot), FSX crashes.

This is normally due to a SimConnect trust checking error, which is intermittent but sometimes more persistent on some systems.  Persisting by saying "Run" each time should eventually succeed. If not, please see if an FSUIPC4.LOG file is produced in the FSX modules folder. If so, please show it to me.

Please also make sure you are using the latest version of FSUIPC (4.971), as I cannot support older versions.

Pete