The simFlight Network Forums

Atlanta not working

astrit88

I had this same problem the other day myself.  Probably not going to the right directory.  Make sure it goes to Tower!3d Pro and not to Tower!3d.  If you bought Tower!3d before the Pro version came out, it automatically installs to the non-pro version.  You have to go in and tell it to go to the Pro version by selecting it yourself.  Does that make sense?

astrit88:

Dana is right. You REALLY need to carefully watch the directory structure the program gives you when installing any of the base, extension or color/traffic products. Not all of them act the same way or default install to the correct directory if you have the Pro version. To be honest Vic and Co. needs to standardize the whole install procedure and make it a bit more user friendly in my opinion, but that is on one of many back burners at FeelThere. Not being harsh here, they are a small group, so needs must and all that, eh? ;p