The simFlight Network Forums

Help

I am trying to utilise a second laptop I have by running certain applications on it one of them is active sky next and radar contact and others, however, I'm getting fsx giving the waiting for connection to connected and back and on wide client the same thing I'm not sure what I've missed.

Do you think a thread merely entitled "Help" will get the folks who might know about your problem actually looking? Please always use a descriptive thread title.

Did you read at lease some of the WideFS documentation, especially the part about configuring your Network and pointed out with a red plea to read at least the first few paragraphs?

If there is a genuine problem much more information is needed. Like which Sim are you talking about, which version of the Sim and which version of FSUIP?  And please show the WideServer and WideClient logs.

Pete