The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to register

9 minutes ago, g7usl said:

My serial number is not being accepted Peter? Using P3Dv.4.

You posted this in the FAQ subforum! That, like the other subforums, is a repository for information, not a place to post support requests! Please ALWAYS post support requests here, the Support Forum. That is what it is for!

FSUIPC5 needs a new purchased key. You can't use your FSUIPC4 key.

Pete

9 minutes ago, g7usl said:

Sorry, do existing customers get a discount?

Not for FSUIPC5. Sorry. Did you get a discount on P3D4 from having previous versions (including FSX, a clear predecessor)?

FSUIPC4 has been continually upgraded and improved over 11 years (so far) with never any fee for an 'upgrade'. This time it was felt by all involved to be a time for a proper renewal.

Pete

On 18/10/2017 at 6:31 PM, Pete Dowson said:

Not for FSUIPC5. Sorry. Did you get a discount on P3D4 from having previous versions (including FSX, a clear predecessor)?

FSUIPC4 has been continually upgraded and improved over 11 years (so far) with never any fee for an 'upgrade'. This time it was felt by all involved to be a time for a proper renewal.

Pete

Peter, all you needed to inform me of was that FSUIPC5 is a separate program. I did not ask for a lecture about what I paid for other programs matey.

7 minutes ago, g7usl said:

Peter, all you needed to inform me of was that FSUIPC5 is a separate program. I did not ask for a lecture about what I paid for other programs matey.

A "lecture" in 40 words? Really? Other programs?

There was no offence meant, sorry, but I do so often have to explain and justify these things, and it seemed better to do that from the outset than suffer the usual complaining response. Eveidently, in your case, it was not quicker at all.  :-(

Pete