The simFlight Network Forums

P3D v4.2 with Prosim2.01 Control Issues

Hello,

i have a issue with my controls, all works fine with FSUIPC 5.124 but if i start Prosim and i move my yoke or rudder, the ailerons, rudder or elevators of my plane jumps up and down and want go to the center. I tested that with 5.122 and 5.123 too, but the same issue. Any Idea what that is?

Regards Chris

7 minutes ago, Chris08 said:

i have a issue with my controls, all works fine with FSUIPC 5.124 but if i start Prosim and i move my yoke or rudder, the ailerons, rudder or elevators of my plane jumps up and down and want go to the center. I tested that with 5.122 and 5.123 too, but the same issue. Any Idea what that is?

If you mean that the flight controls are erratic, then the most likely thing is that you have them being handled in more than one place -- maybe in ProSim, in FSUIPC, and in P3D? You should only assign in one place. if ProSim is handling them, then neither FSUIPC nor P3D should. And so on.

Really, since this is ProSim related you should be posting in the ProSim forums, not here. It evidently is not an FSUIPC matter, because, as you said "all works fine with FSUIPC 5.124 but if i start Prosim ..."

Yes, i think its a prosim issue. I deleted all controls in P3D and config the controls in fsuipc, i deleted the prosim config to create a new, but nothing helps.

Without Prosim my controls work fine. I thought, perhaps you have a idea.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Chris08 said:

Without Prosim my controls work fine. I thought, perhaps you have a idea.

I use ProsimV2 and keep it up to date with the latest Beta releases. My controls are assigned and calibrated only in FSUIPC, not in ProSim, and work fine. So, sorry, I don't know.

I have ProSim set to "MSFS" not "SimConnect". I think there may still be problems with the SimConnect option, but I've not tried it here. 

All my controls and, in  fact, most of my cockpit, are non-standard hardware items, or ones which ProSim doesn't support directly in any case (e.g. PFC serial port controls, centre console, MIP and MCP), so I use all my own software for the hardware and connect to ProSim via FSUIPC offsets for everything -- except the Sismo aft overhead, which is supported directly by ProSim.

I think you should check the ProSim forums and post questions there about what you are seeing.

Pete

39 minutes ago, Timonier said:

An answer is already posted on the PROSIM forum. And the answer to resolve his problem was : reinstall simconnect from redist of P3D ;)

Oh, right! Having long been an FSX/FSX-SE user before P3D I already had several versions of the separate SimConnect DLL installed, so I'd never have thought of that!

Presumably ProSim uses the FSX "SP2/ACC" version? That seems the most commonly used.

Thanks

Pete