The simFlight Network Forums

T3D Pro Speech Issue (carried over from steam forum)

CFDQV

Hi there,

I had posted this on steam : I have been having the voice issues others have had, speech works for the first plane (DL1761 pushback approved command) then no recognition after that at all. I have looked on various forums and posts and tried all the suggestions but no success. My previous computer worked fine from day 1.

I have tried all the fixes that have been posted on here and then was asked to post my log files which I have done.

Hopefully I can get some kind of help with this issue.

Got them thank you!
Your voice engine is broken. Please follow each and every step in the sticky we posted. A while ago we worked with a user closely with the very same problem and we found out he had a broken Windows setup. The solution made into that sticky post too.

Thank you

Vic

UPDATE: So I managed to fix this issue after an unsuccessful run-through of the steps in the sticky post. Turns out there was some faulty driver that was installed to my computer that didn't need to be there and caused the problem (it had nothing to do with a broken US English Speech pack),