The simFlight Network Forums

FDR Export Flight Data + Recording Frequence

Hello,

I have to do flight tests for my bachelor thesis in a flight simulator. According to that I want to ask whether it is possible to export the recorded flight data to Excel?

And which recording frequencies are possible to choose?

Greets and thanks in advance!

Weltklasse24

Thanks for fast reply.

Which frequencies are selectable? I read that the sample rate for the parameters is 6 times per second possible? That would be fitting great.

source: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125294

So now there is no way to get the flight data out of the software to Excel? Or just copy the data out of an overview?

Greets

Edited by Weltklasse24

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi!

Thanks all for support me and FlightControlReplay development! Render feature is able to render Uncompressed format with a couple of settings to tune in (FPS and quality of render).

I m finishing job with a Closed Beta 7 that introduce 2 FlightControlReplay run mode. One FlightControlReplay for (FSX/P3D all versions )and one FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version for manage well Jitter and PlayAsAI work! User can be choose  which version run!  Prerequisite for FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version is .NET framework 4.6.2 .  FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version use my last technology developed in these years! FlightControlReplay v4 it is only a start point 😉

Stay tuned for next video recorded from Closed Beta 7!

Great news! Release date?