The simFlight Network Forums

Use Simracing peda

Hi, 

I searched the web for a tutorial how to use my simracing pedals as rudder, tried a lot of different solutions, but sadly none of them worked. 

Since Englisch isn't my native language and I am by far no software engineer I am having quite the hard time understanding the manuals. So I am asking for simple step by step instructions to get my clutch and accelerator working as rudders in fsuipc. 

Thanks in advance! 

7 hours ago, Serdas said:

I searched the web for a tutorial how to use my simracing pedals as rudder, tried a lot of different solutions, but sadly none of them worked. 

Will they work in the Simulator? Have you tried. If it is not recognised as a standard Joystick type device in Windows and therefore the flight simulator, then FSUIPC won't recognise it either. Why are you wanting to use FSUIPC in any case?

Pete