The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC shortcut in Menu bar

Good day all

I have what may be a simple question.

As a long time user of FSUIPC I love using Alt D, F shortcut  to get to FSUIPC, but now I have FS Labs A320 which also uses Alt D F.

Does anyone know how where I can change the short cuts? So that I can use Alt, D, F for FSUIPC again.

Frank Darbyshire

KLM350

1 hour ago, Carliolian said:

Does anyone know how where I can change the short cuts? So that I can use Alt, D, F for FSUIPC again.

No way, really. The shortcut is determined by the highlit letter in the name in the Menu. It would be nice to be able to use a different one, I agree.

Maybe I should provide a hotkey assignment facility to bring up the FSUIPC Options without even going into the menu. I'll take a look at that as I would find it useful too. If i implement such i'll post again here.

Pete

19 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Maybe I should provide a hotkey assignment facility to bring up the FSUIPC Options without even going into the menu. I'll take a look at that as I would find it useful too. If i implement such i'll post again here.

Okay, done!Added it as a Hotkey setting (i.e. set the key combo you want in the FSUIPC hotkeys tab).
It'll be in the next INTERIM release, probably 5.132b, in the "Download Links" subforum. Probably tomorrow.

Pete

• Thanks 1