The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with rudder and FSUIPC

Moved to Main Forum. Please ask questions related direct to FSUIPC always in Main Forum.

Hi I´m Benjamin,

I use opencockpit rudder and prosim sofware with prepar3d v3 (I have the FSUIPC4), I didn´t have problems before but now the sofware crash sometimes and when I put the log of prosim, I read that the FSUIPC didn´t connect or something. I thing the rudder couldn´t connect for a reason, I´ve attached the log with the information any help please.

LOG prosim.txt

Hi,

the log file is from Prosim and has nothing to do with FSUIPC. 

I didn´t have problems before but now the sofware crash sometimes and when I put the log of prosim, I read that the FSUIPC didn´t connect or something.

If you didn't have any problems before then something that changed is causing the problem. What has changed? FSUIPC doesn't connect to Prosim at all, Prosim tries to connect to FSUIPC and for some reason it fails to do so.

The Prosim Forum or their Support will be the better place for your problem.

Thomas