The simFlight Network Forums

Macros Aerosoft 319

9 hours ago, ManueljbSantos said:

was just woundering if anyone has been able to make any mouse macros on the new Aerosoft A319 i have a GF-RP 48 and wanted to use the rotary buttons for the dimmer lights and so on....but for the life of me cannot create a macro

Which sim are you using?  What sort of macro are you trying to create?

Does the aircraft have keyboard short-cuts for the things you want to do? Have you investigated the possibility of using L:vars?

Pete

hi Pete

so i use P3D v4.3- as for the macros all i want is to do is to turn off/on and control the brightness  the the PFD or ND or ecam  to a GF-RP 48 panel that i have ...as for L;vars i would not even know where to start ....as for the short cuts i dont believe it does....its interesting because i can assign the "dimming  commands"  through LINDA to a button but Linda does not read Rotary buttons on the GF-RP 48

2 hours ago, ManueljbSantos said:

so i use P3D v4.3- as for the macros all i want is to do is to turn off/on and control the brightness  the the PFD or ND or ecam  to a GF-RP 48 panel that i have ...as for L;vars i would not even know where to start ....as for the short cuts i dont believe it does....its interesting because i can assign the "dimming  commands"  through LINDA to a button but Linda does not read Rotary buttons on the GF-RP 48

Sounds best to find out what LINDA is sending so you can do the same. Try enabling FSUIPC's event logging first, and see if it is sending commands.

If it is using L:Vars then it is a little more complicated. You can get a list of those by using the List L:var control in FSUIPC's assignment dropdown, but to see then change, live, use the Log LVars Lua plug-in, one of the Lua Examples provided for you in the FSUIPC documents folder.

Pete