The simFlight Network Forums

P3Dv4.3 BEX64 error with FSUIPC.dll unloaded

As per title, each time (I really mean systematically) I close P3D, I am getting this error message showing the faulty module as "FSUIPC.dll unloaded", in my "view all problem reports". If I had no other problems, that would be fine, but each time I have a real P3D issue to analyse. I have to first eliminate one by one my FSUIPC BEX64 messages for each of my previous flights, and to do that I have to open each and everyone of my P3D error reports so as to know which one is the real culprit.

When typing BEX64 in the search I did not get any return so it would appear my case is isolated. Has this been reported before and can a cure be found please?

My FSUIPC version is 5132, I am using Windows 10 Home with the latest updates, and P3Dv4.3.2925520.

Thank you.

Jean-Claude

MOVED FROM "USER CONTRIBUTIONS" SUBFORUM

PLEASE DO NOT POST SUPPORT QUESTIONS TO REFERENCE FORUMS. THIS IS NOT A "CONTRIBUTION"

1 hour ago, Jean-Claude said:

As per title, each time (I really mean systematically) I close P3D, I am getting this error message showing the faulty module as "FSUIPC.dll unloaded",

One of your add-ons has a problem. It might be using FSUIPC, or it might not. "FSUIPC_Unloaded" means FSUIPC is not actually there any more -- i.e. it has terminated. Maybe something else you are using it trying to interface with it too late.

Try stopping all add-ons then re-enabling them one by one till you find it.

BTW the currently supported version of FSUIPC5 is 5.14.

Pete

Thank you for the bold capitals in your message indicating I did something wrong, which I was fully aware of, even though English is not my native language and I have been posting since 2003 on this forum. When I tried to sign-in on this forum yesterday, my password was rejected (although it remained the same), and finally my account was blocked, until I reactivated it with a new password. I was then presented with a selection of options to post my question, but "Support" was not part of them... Hence my frustration and deliberate "mistake".

So I should have been the one using bold capitals in red in my post!!! My "contribution" shall stop there.

2 hours ago, Jean-Claude said:

I was then presented with a selection of options to post my question, but "Support" was not part of them... Hence my frustration and deliberate "mistake".

The Forum is one complete entity. it doesn't matter where you enter it, you can always get to all the SubForums AND this, the main forum. The subforums are there so that we can store reference information, with the one exception of Paul's .NET DLL support subforum.

The emboldened and red section is a standard text I use to try to reinforce these rules. Sorry if you take objection for some reason. It would be far easier for me to simply keep deleting posts in the wrong area, as happens in most other forums. Would you have preferred that?

Pete