The simFlight Network Forums

simconnect window re-direction

Hi.

Is it possible to re-direct sim connect windows from the main sim screen to another screen such as the lower eicas on my sim avionics driven hardware setup?

It would be great if we could not have them floating in the sky.  I'm talking about screens from programs such as PROATCX and GSX. Even a payware solution would be ok.

My sim version is P3Dv4

Thanks

Graham

1 hour ago, gsumner said:

Is it possible to re-direct sim connect windows from the main sim screen to another screen such as the lower eicas on my sim avionics driven hardware setup?

Yes, via WideFS.

1 hour ago, gsumner said:

It would be great if we could not have them floating in the sky.  I'm talking about screens from programs such as PROATCX and GSX. Even a payware solution would be ok

I have both of those, and have the menus an messages on a small monitor in my cockpit. Unfortunately you cannot remove the Menus from the P3D screen, but you can remove the others via an option in the P3D4 User Interface.

Details are provided in the Lua Library documentation in the FSUIPC Documents subfolder, and in a little package supplied with the latest WideFS.

WideFS is payware and needs registering through the FSUIPC Installer.

Pete