The simFlight Network Forums

Problemas con el prepar 3D v3 al instalar el FSUIPC

I don't know spanish, but Google tells me this is something like:

Install the FSUIPC in the prepar 3D V3 and when I open the prepar I get a warning of an error

to hlep you I need more information:

1. What warning is it?

2. What happens if you ignore the warning and continue?

3. How many times did you try?

4. What is the version number of FSUIPC?

5. What is the version number of P3D3?

6. Does FSUIPC make a log file? (FSUIPC4.LOG in the P3D modules folder). If so please show it to me.

Pete

Hola pete! Prepar 3D dejó de funcionar al ignorar la advertencia de que la venta del preparo lo intentado varías veces el programa lo compré por sinmarket si lo crea la carpeta en los módulos Versión FSUIPC 4 Prepar3d V3

Edited by jose huerta
Hola pete! Prepar 3D dejó de funcionar. al ignorar la advertencia de la venta automáticamente se cierra prepar 3d . lo he intentado varías veces el programa lo compré por sinmarket si lo crea la carpeta en los módulos Versión FSUIPC 4 Prepar3d V3

Hi, pete! Prepar 3D stopped working by ignoring the warning that the sale of the prepared thing several times the program

What happens when it "stops working"? A crash or does it simply hang? If it is a crash please find the Windows Crash Details in the Event Viewer. I need those details.

I bought it by sinmarket

Of course. Only SimMarket sells it in Europe!

You ignored my last message, so I'll repeat:

To help you I need more information:

1. What warning is it?

6. Does FSUIPC make a log file? (FSUIPC4.LOG in the P3D modules folder).
If so please show it to me.

Pete

14 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

What happens when it "stops working"? A crash or does it simply hang? If it is a crash please find the Windows Crash Details in the Event Viewer. I need those details.

Of course. Only SimMarket sells it in Europe!

You ignored my last message, so I'll repeat:

To help you I need more information:

1. What warning is it?

6. Does FSUIPC make a log file? (FSUIPC4.LOG in the P3D modules folder).
If so please show it to me.

Pete

Hola pete ! El aviso es prepar dejo de funcionar  

al cerrar la advertencia  se sale aotomaticamente del prepar 3d he intentado muchas veces  .

tengo el fsuipc 4 

vercion del prepar 3d es v3.0 

en la carpeta de módulo no veo  el file FSUIPC4.LOG

Hi, pete! The warning is ready I stop working when closing the warning it comes out aotomatically from the prepar 3d I have tried many times. I have the fsuipc 4 preview of the 3d prepar is v3.0 in the module folder I do not see the file FSUIPC4.LOG

I'm afraid there's still too little information!

1. The warning says "ready I stop working"? I don't think so. Please state what the warning actually says. 

2. If you continue after the warning, how far does the loading of P3d get before it "stops"? Tell me what is happening on screen.

3. Is the "stop" just a stop -- i.e. a hang, a freeze? Or does it crash and disappear? If it crashes I need to see the crash details from the Windows Event Viewer.

4. I asked what the version number of FSUIPC4 was, but you still haven't told me!

5. Version 3.0 of P3D3 is not good!!!  It is probably that which is the problem. Please update P3D. You should be on version 3.4 which is the current one supported by FSUIPC and by Lockheed-Martin.

6. If there is no FSUIPC4.LOG file then FSUIPC4 has never run, so it cannot crash!
But more likely you do have a Log and an INI file, but have Windows Explorer set to hide filetypes. So FSUIPC4.LOG will look like FSUIPC4, and so with FSUIPC4.INI! If you change that option you will probably see the full names.

If you still get problems after updating to P3D 3.4 do let me know. Otherwise I cannot really help.

Pete