The simFlight Network Forums

Problème réinstallation FSUIPC4

Bonjour,

Désirant réinstaller FSX proprement je tente depuis plusieurs jours de remettre  FSUIPC (version payante) sur mon ordi mais en vain.
Je lance bien Install FSUIPC4.exe, j'ai tout d'abord un message : "Your current version of FSUIPC is later. It has not been overwritten". Je clique sur OK et j'arrive ensuite jusqu'à ce qu'on me demande nom, adresse mail et ma clé d'enregistrement mais le site ne reconnaît pas ma clé (vérifiée à plusieurs reprise).
Quelqu'un peut il m'aider, d'avance merci

1 hour ago, Kolkata said:

Wishing to reinstall FSX cleanly I try for several days to return FSUIPC (paid version) on my computer but to no avail. I run Install FSUIPC4.exe, I first have a message: "Your current version of FSUIPC is not overwritten". I click OK and then I arrive until I am asked name, email address and my registration key but the site does not recognize my key (checked several times). Can someone help me, thank you in advance

The message saying it isn't overwritten just means there's already a copy installed which is the same or a later version.

If your key is not recognised then you are most certainly making a mistake. First, though, check that you ARE using the current version of the FSUIPC4 Installer (there is no "FSUIPC4.EXE") -- version 4.974.

When you register you MUST enter Name, Email and Key all exactly as stated for your SimMarket registration. It isn't just the key, all three parts must be correct!

Pete