The simFlight Network Forums

FSUPİC 5.14 P3DV4.3 error

First of all, you are NOT installing version 5.14, but 5.121b. See the Log you supplied:

"Installer for FSUIPC5.DLL version 5.121b"

Please download and install the current version, 5.14.

Then, after running P3D4, check the Modules folder. Is there an FSUIPC5.LOG and FSUIPC5.INI file there (make sure first that you are not hiding filenames in Explorer -- see instructions for fixing that at the end of the Installation gide.

If those files are there, then show me the FSUIPC5.LOG file.

If not, tFSUIPC5 is not being loaded. The DLL.XML file may be corrupt, so show me that.

Pete

hello pete 
Firstly thanks for quick return.
FSUIPC5 Install.log [URL=http://dosya.co/xk76o0e1g2yh/FSUIPC5.DLL.html]FSUIPC5.DLL -  460 KB[/URL]I removed the old version and reinstalled the 5.14 version, then I opened P3DV4 and went to the moduler folder. There are FSUIPC5.LOG and FSUIPC5.INI files. I'm sending these to you below I'm waiting for your help

3 hours ago, Mehmet1985 said:

I think ı couldn't  add the dll file.  when ı open the dll files ıt gives error lise 

''Launch dll.xml False False FSUIPC 5 False D:\P3DV4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll  as_connect False as_srv\as_connect_64.dll ''

There's more to the DLL.XML than that. 

Just use the <> button above this edit area to paste in a copy of the complete file.  Or, better, attach it as most folks do.

Did you update to 5.14?

Did you check for the FSUIPC5.LOG and FSUIPC.INI file and didn't see them? What did you see?

Pete

Hello there.
Yes, I installed 5.14. I have only the following in my Modules folder;

[URL=http://dosya.co/6d4wiyhvez28/FSUIPC5_Install.log.html]FSUIPC5 Install.log -  3 KB[/URL]
[URL=http://dosya.co/livnu7dmrlqn/FSUIPC5.DLL.html]FSUIPC5.DLL -  460 KB[/URL]

Why are you posting these URLs, sometimes not working? Why not just type "FSUIPC5 Install.log"  and "FSUIPC5.DLL"? That would be much much easier for me, and I'm certain quicker for you!

Append the Install log for 5.14. please. And also the DLL.XML file, because currently that is still the prime suspect and you've not actually shown it to me properly yet!

Pete

13 hours ago, Mehmet1985 said:

I upload the zıp files.

FSUPİC DLL AND LOG FİLE.zip

Well, obviously I don't need FSUIPC5.DLL -- that's my program and what you installed and want to use.

The file needed, and which is probably in error, is the DLL.XML file --  this one (of which you already pasted in a small and corrupted section back on September 30th!):

C:\Users\Kaptanking\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.XML

Find that, and ZIP that one instead!

You could then also try deleting it then re-running FSUIPC Installer. That will work because FSUIPC will install a good version of DLL.XML. But I noticed you also have Active Sky installed, so that may then complain and need its DLL installing.

Pete