The simFlight Network Forums

fmc ngx fsuipc

hola :

quiero configurar mi fmc de mi avión ngx con el teclado de mi pc, mi problema es , cuando asigno la tecla en fsuipc con su events correspondiente (ej:  70199 , parameter 1) . en la fmc del ngx me escribe loa letra asignada 2 veces EJ : si deseo escribir LEBB en la fmc en realidad escribe LL EE BB BB. Y NO DE PORQUE OCURRE, POR FAVOR QUE ME AYUDEN

57 minutes ago, mayojuan said:

hola :

quiero configurar mi fmc de mi avión ngx con el teclado de mi pc, mi problema es , cuando asigno la tecla en fsuipc con su events correspondiente (ej:  70199 , parameter 1) . en la fmc del ngx me escribe loa letra asignada 2 veces EJ : si deseo escribir LEBB en la fmc en realidad escribe LL EE BB BB. Y NO DE PORQUE OCURRE, POR FAVOR QUE ME AYUDEN

Google tells me this means:

hello: I want to configure my fmc of my ngx plane with the keyboard of my pc, my problem is, when I assign the key in fsuipc with its corresponding events (ex: 70199, parameter 1). in the fmc of the ngx he writes me the letter assigned 2 times EJ: if I want to write LEBB in the fmc he actually writes LL EE BB BB. AND NOT WHY IT HAPPENS, PLEASE HELP ME

Keyboards do repeats automtically. Are you pressing the key for too long?

If not, please enable Button/key ;gging and Event (non Axis) logging in the Logging tab of FSUIPC, then repeat the attempt, and show me the log file (in the Modules folder). Also please show me the INI file (FSUIPC configuration settings) so I can check your assignments.

Pete

30 minutes ago, mayojuan said:

hola luego de intentar configurar mi fmc ngx durante 2 dias , luego de escribir a usted , se me ocurrio poner el parametro del raton ej parameter 536870912 y funciono perfectamente ahora yoy muy feliz jajajaja gracias 

Google translation:

hello after trying to configure my fmc ngx for 2 days, after writing to you, it occurred to me to put the parameter of the mouse ej parameter 536870912 and it worked perfectly now yoy very happy hahahaha thanks

Good, So just the wrong parameter. (By the way, 536870912 = x20000000).

Pete