The simFlight Network Forums

Version Nr.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 10:07 AM, reitho said:

it is a problem to display newer versions in the format FSUIPC4_4.974 .

Where? Why?

FSUIPC4_4.974 makes no sense really. It is FSUIPC version 4 subversion .974 or FSUIPC version 4.974, which seems the clearest to me. Duplicating the 4 makes it 44974.

Pete

5 minutes ago, reitho said:

what i mean is exsample FSUIPC4_4.966c. I have three version FSUIPC4_4.966a...b....c

Sorry, I still don't understand why you need the 4 repeated? And where are you saying you want it repeated? On the About screen, in the Documentation?

Why have you got all these versions anyway? Only one installer version of FSUIPC4 is supported, (4.974) and there's currently one update for it (4.974b) which is also supported 

7 minutes ago, reitho said:

In the download area you can not recognize the subversion e.g. A, B or C when you have.

The download area here clearly states the full version numbers, so (I've highlighted them in red so you can find them next time!):

FROM THE UPDATED MODULES area of DOWNLOAD LINKS subforum:

Install complete FSUIPC version 4.974 Install FSUIPC4.974 for FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 2.5, 3.0 - 3.4 (32-bit only: all versions to date of release)
Changes since 4.96 are now included in the History document in the FSUIPC Documents folder supplemented by the Changes document in the ZIP.

FSUIPC 4.974b DLL only, for current 4.974 users FSUIPC4974b.zip
-- This interim update provides an improved Lua ext library. Those included functions operating on external application windows now more reliably find and act on the top level window, as generally necessary to have effective keyboard and state changes (min/max etc) recognised and acted upon.

Pete