The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC key usage after reinstalling Windows

Pete, 

I hope all is well. Thank you for producing such a great product for FS. 

I however have encountered quite a problem: 

I was having some incorrigible issues with the Leonardo Maddog which forced me to reinstall Windows 10 completely clean. I know that you had mentioned somewhere not to delete FSUIPC. I knew this, and would not have chosen to delete the app, but of course with the clean reinstall of the OS, I was forced to do so. Is there any even slight possibility that I can re-register my product with my new reinstallation? Thank you very much for any assistance you might be able to offer. 

Best,

RW

Hi,

you posted in the FAQ section - I've moved your post to the correct location (FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules).

You can just re-run the installer to re-install and re-register your product using the registration details from SimMarket. You will, of course, have to re-assign/reconfigure everything again unless you saved a copy of your ini file.

Cheers,

John