The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC5 and Prepar3d v4 issue with Flight 1 B200

So I just got the Flight 1 plane and when I jump into the cockpit none of the controls work.  I go into the Joystick tab in FSUIPC and u see no inputs from my controllers and the Profile specific option box is checked and greyed out.   When I hop back into the plane the profile is for it works fine.  I was going to make a new profile for the new plane but that didnt get very far with the profile specific box grayed out.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kungfoogrip

22 minutes ago, Kungfoogrip said:

I was going to make a new profile for the new plane but that didnt get very far with the profile specific box grayed out.  Any thoughts?

If the profile option is greyed out then the Profile whose name is displayed is already loaded for the current aircraft, as its name matches! Seems you have two aircraft with either the same name (?) or more reasonably names with the common substring you edited the [Profile.<name>] section entry down to.

To start afresh delete the unwanted names in that list and instead ensure that a longer, more specific, name, is provided for the one you want the profile to apply to.

We can't really help much more without details -- the INI file and the names of the two aircraft you are concerned about would help enormously.

Pete