The simFlight Network Forums

WideFS Button Screen Threeway Toggle Switches

Having 'googled' and searched on this forum for a topic and coming up short......

My Carenado Phenom 300 has a few three position switches that I would like to be able to control using WideFS Button Screen.  Wondering if anyone can tell me how I might go about doing this?

Thanks a lot.

2019-02-11_14-04-46.jpg

Edited by n116dh
typo

4 hours ago, n116dh said:

My Carenado Phenom 300 has a few three position switches that I would like to be able to control using WideFS Button Screen.  Wondering if anyone can tell me how I might go about doing this?

The buttons screen merely sends button presses to FSUIPC. You need to program them in FSUIPC. All you do in WideClient.INI is define labels and colours and whether they "toggle" or not (toggle = press on press, release the next, acting more like a light switch, instead of press/release actions of ordinary buttons.)

So you need to refer to FSUIPC button assignment facilities.  i think the sort of switch you illustrate would be best and most easily served by two button press assignments, one for up and centre and the other for down and centre.

Pete