The simFlight Network Forums

[VNEXT] Rome wasn't built in a day - Microsoft Mixed Reality and FlightControlReplay

• FabioMerlo pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Fabio,

i,m on FCPL v4.0.1901.23 (with PMDG 747-F8)

for the new release, please can you check (set) during ils-approach the switch LOC and APP,

to give the PFD an correct look, and also the ALT-Display should be checked.

I have always done the above manually.

Otherwise, I am very satisfied how you included the PMDG airplane.

Regards

Manfred Maier

Edited by mmaier

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to add that big datacloud computing and recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) are making Mixed Reality capabilities more affordable. According to sloboda studio AI can be applied to almost every industry and business domain and as the price comes down it’s expected that MR will radically change human computer interaction. 

• 1 year later...

Exciting times ahead in the world of flight sims with Microsoft's mixed reality! Combining that with FlightControlReplay can transform pilot training and engagement. Speaking of upgrades, custom software development can also revolutionize your business. Imagine the synergy with tailored solutions and immersive simulations!

Edited by FillSmith

• 2 weeks later...