The simFlight Network Forums

makerunways and airport diagrams

hi guys

How come make runways got the gates and parking ramps  ,but if I look on airport diagrams from sky vectors  they are not showing these

things at all .

Is there a website were I can find these info's about gates and other ramps ,a bit more detailed info's about airports.

thanks regards frank

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 12:43 AM, muller23 said:

How come make runways got the gates and parking ramps  ,but if I look on airport diagrams from sky vectors  they are not showing these

things at all .

In that case you aren't looking at very good airport diagrams! What are you using? There are several programs which will display the airport details exactly asin your sceneries -- e.g. FS-FlightControl, and Aivlasoft's EFB which get their information from your sceneries.

Navigraph and Aerosoft also provide charts both on-line and via applications but they will be for the current state of those airports.

On 3/5/2019 at 12:43 AM, muller23 said:

Is there a website were I can find these info's about gates and other ramps ,a bit more detailed info's about airports.

Well there are plenty, -- different websites for different areas.  Not all free, and remember current real airport charts will only match your scenery if you are using an up-to-date addon airport. The default scenery is way out of date.

Pete