The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to download install FSUIPC5.exe

I have purchased a full FSUIPC5 license fro SimMarket but on the downloading site they provided me with as well as on your Schiratti page, I only could dowload two files :

FSUIPC5.dll, and

Installing and registering FSUIPC5.pdf

the latter requiring to use the file install FSUIPC5.exe which should be part of the package but which is not.

I tried downloading it from several of your sites but could only get the above two files which, obviously are not enough to install FSUIPC5.

Kindly indicate to me how and where I may actually download this install FSUIPC5.exe file.

Thank you for your help

A. Nosny

Dear JHohn,

Sorry to revert to you on the same subject, but the correction you indicate has certainely not take effect since I tried both on the following link given to me by Sim Market :

FSUIPC DOWNLOAD INFORMATION

This product is  freely downloadable anytime here:

http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC5.zip

and on The Offical Peter Dawson Page at www.schiratti.com/dawson.html

and at both there are still only the dll en the pdf files not the install FSUIPC5.exe one !

Kindly help

Annick Nosny

Hi Annick,

once you unzip the FSUIPC5.zip file you will get the 'Install FSUIPC5151.exe' (+ an install document), which is the latest (released) version. Run the installer and that will copy the dll to the correct folder, as well as installing the documents and updating the dll.xml (so that FSUIPC is started with P3D).

Cheers,

John