The simFlight Network Forums

Axis not centered.

What sim are you using? What version of FSUIPC?

Can you also check that you have your controllers disabled in your sim.  Then if you are still having issues, please provide more details (which axis, sim, aircraft, etc) and also post both your ini and log files (from your FSUIPC installation directory).

On 6/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, Bowler said:

one of my controls will never center

Which one? The rudder? Your image shows you have the centre/null zone set at 331. This should be a range (usually something like -512, 512). You also have no calibration for your throttle.

On 6/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, Bowler said:

when I move it a little in the sim it goes the other way

Which axis again? If the axis is reversed, you need to check the 'Rev' box for that axis in the calibration page.

Please read the calibration section of the User Guide for details on how to assign and calibrate your axis.

If you requite any further help, please give more information (axis? aircraft?) and post your ini and log files, not screen shots - these don't tell me much.

Thanks,

John