The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC.DLL CTD

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me. I have recently developed a CTD and the Event viewer every time points to an FSUIPC.DLL crash. I am running the following which I did since the release of the latest P3Dv4 update but in the last week I cannot even take off without after 2 minutes the simulator crashing and showing an issue with FSUIPC.dll.

I have attached what I think is the last log.

I am running P3dV4 latest update, FSUIPC latest build, Rex Environment that is started prior to startup. Hifly Active sky fully updated. Ai separation, AiCull and FSrealtime. Whether I have a PMDG, FSlabs or TFDI I get the same crash anywhere between 15 seconds and 2 minutes from the simulator starting. Just a CTD. Any ideas? Ido have a lot of AIG AI loaded at 100%.

Cheers Miles

FSUIPC5.log

Edited by smileybeaches

7 minutes ago, smileybeaches said:

I am running P3dV4 latest update, FSUIPC latest build, Rex Environment that is started prior to startup. Hifly Active sky fully updated. Ai separation, AiCull and FSrealtime. Whether I have a PMDG, FSlabs or TFDI I get the same crash anywhere between 15 seconds and 2 minutes from the simulator starting. Just a CTD. Any ideas? Ido have a lot of AIG AI loaded at 100%.

This is the AIseparation problem already discussed in another thread  I think you'll find that everything is okay without AIseparation running. We think there's a problem in P3D4 with much slewing of AI Traffic, but we have to prove this to L-M. I think you'll find that there are in fact two or three errors irecorded in Event Viewer, the other two involving a .NET error in P3D. FSUIPC doesn't use .NET.

Please refer to:

If you have more information to add please do it there -- it is better for us to deal with this issue via one discussion and evidence thread.  I've locked this one now.

Pete