The simFlight Network Forums

Embarrassed To post this: I cannot install WideFS7

I downloaded and extracted with winzip but the only .exe is wideclient which opens fs9 eliminator. There is no "install" dialogue for me to enter my license.

I am doing  a complete reinstall of everything after moving to Win10. 

It has been so long since  I last went through this that the tired old brain cells are getting slow.😕

Help please

16 minutes ago, oldJ3pilot said:

I downloaded and extracted with winzip but the only .exe is wideclient which opens fs9 eliminator. There is no "install" dialogue for me to enter my license.

The licensed part of WideFS7 is the SERVER which is part of FSUIPC! Therefore the licensing part is performaed by the FSUIPC installer. 

😞 Evidently you did not look at the WideFS User Guide packaged within the ZIP you downloaded.  It does state this in several places!  Strangely enough, even in the section on Installation!

This is why documentation is provided, so you can read it and understand what to do!

Pete