The simFlight Network Forums

FPS Issue

natopower

So, here's an issue I had in the past with the E-Jets, and was hoping v3 would fix.

Every aircraft I fly, I can easily keep a steady 30FPS, likely higher. BUT, what is it with the EMBs that make my framerates get carpet bombed? 

Really hoping someone can help fix this. Really want to use this aircraft more.

• 5 weeks later...

Probably stating the obvious, but if you disable the First Officer's PFD and MFD gauges in the VC by way of commenting out the appropriate lines in the panel.cfg file, there is a fairly hefty FPS gain on my quite high-spec system. This is akin to what you can do with most of e.g. the PMDG range of aircraft and it can help FPS significantly.

• 2 years later...

Members

LocationYorkshire

Posted January 16, 2020

Probably stating the obvious, but if you disable the First Officer's PFD and MFD gauges in the VC by way of commenting out the appropriate lines in the panel.cfg file, there is a fairly hefty FPS gain on my quite high-spec system. This is akin to what you can do with most of e.g. the PMDG range of aircraft and it can help FPS significantly.

How to comment out F/O pfd and mfd