The simFlight Network Forums

Modules Location(s)?

*** Moved from FAQ to main Support Forum ***

Everything went so fast, I have no idea where the pdf in the modules is? Everything just went away and disappeared.  All I have is about how to set up and do the registration key.  Is there a manual that tells how to use this?

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to support forum

First, you posted in the FAQ section - I have moved your post to the main Support forum. Please post all support requests here.

When you unpack the FSUIPC installer (you do not say which version you are using) you should find the installer exe (Install FSUIPC5.exe or Install FSUPC4.exe) together with a manual telling you what is installed and where, and how to register. When you run the installer, it should also create an installer log file (FSUIPC5 Install.log or FSUIPC4 Install.log) in both the directory where you ran the installer and in the install location.

If you ran the installer, FSUIPC will be installed in a folder called 'Modules' under your FS directory. Under this will be another folder called FSUIPC Documents where the manuals for FSUIPC are installed as explained in the Installation and Registration manual.

If you ran the installer and FSUIPC is installed correctly, you should see an FSUIPC... entry in the Add-on menu. If you open FSUIPC and go to the Logging tab, there is also a button called something like Open Log Folder which will open an Explorer window showing the contents of the Modules folder, where FSUIPC is installed.

John