The simFlight Network Forums

THE SERVICE PACK FOR THE EMB v3 HAS BEEN RELEASED

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

Thank you for your patience.
Now the Service Pack (SP1) is available for all customer. All you need to do is re-download the product from the same download link you've got when you purchased it (v3 only). 

The following issues, bugs, problems were addressed:
-reworked flight dynamics to mimic the real plane even closer
-new button and switch sounds
-the PFD speed scale warning/caution colouring worked off the prediction line as opposed to the current IAS
-when pressing "B" the QNH didn't change on the captain's side
-no more "approaching minimums" on climb out
-Anti Ice message on take off
-on the status page the correct cargo door opens
-changed AT responsiveness to match the real world AT even closer
-APU fuel burn now is included in the Total Fuel Burn
-FD and Flight Patch vector; we changed the size and fixed the bank command
-Flight Control page rudder graphical error
-Flight control surfaces are moving now only when HYD is ON
-waypoint sequencing on the MCDU when inserting/activating approaches
-entering new SID or runway will no longer delete the flightplan
-when building an INTC CRS the distance to runway no longer drops to zero
-TO1 and TO2 adjustments
-fixed the 190's FLEX temp
-you can add more than 3 flightplans into the CustomDB folder now
-When preview CDI is displayed, it no longer shows centered even though it should be offset to the appropriate side
-L:EmbFms1OuterClick changes the range for both MFDs while L:EmbFms2OuterClick has no function
-sequencing on final
-climb speed restrictions
-more in depth anti ice logic
-trim setting indication color is now always green
-the service door does not open with the main door anymore
-correct flaps for the 170 and 175
-various external visual fixes
-correct yokes, different for the captain and the FO

Please DO NOT comment on this post, it will be removed.

Thank you

Vic & team

I don't own this aircraft yet (I currently have v.2), but I am planning to purchase it in the near future.

After looking at the list of fixes, I just want to say that you're setting an example for other flight sim developers. This is what customer service and support is all about. You recognized bugs and issues by open communication with users of your product, took some time to research and correct them, then released an update with a list. Furthermore, you sent out emails which, by the way, I received even though I have not yet purchased the product. As one of your customers, I am highly appreciative.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I finally successfully installed both the E170/190 and the 175/195  v3.  The only problem I had was that after extracting the .exe files to a temporary folder I had to use a right mouse click and select compatibility mode before the installation would start.  Maybe this is something that is only needed on my system, but thought I would mention it in case others run into a similar problem.  This is the first time I have ever had to do this.  Great planes.  Did a test ILS approach and autoland at KPSC and it worked perfectly.

Jim Kaye   

On 4/6/2020 at 4:33 AM, JackRiordan said:

I don't own this aircraft yet (I currently have v.2), but I am planning to purchase it in the near future.

After looking at the list of fixes, I just want to say that you're setting an example for other flight sim developers. This is what customer service and support is all about. You recognized bugs and issues by open communication with users of your product, took some time to research and correct them, then released an update with a list. Furthermore, you sent out emails which, by the way, I received even though I have not yet purchased the product. As one of your customers, I am highly appreciative.

Thank you!

Vic

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I purchased E175/195 v3 today and I love it! I’ve got all Feelthere Embraers, for FSX & now also for P3D v4.5 HF3; but it is the haviest add on till today! I experienced my first CTD ever after a virtually piloting an aicraft! FPS goes from 15 to 45, GPU & CPU are on “110%” of power and I can just wait for a famous CTD. I have a lot of aicraft add-ons, but this one is a top resource eater ... 😂

Do you plan further update? Because the product is excellent! 

EDIT: my first route flight was perfect, also did not experienced perfomans problems. Maybe a little bit on landing, but nothing special. I really love this product!

Edited by Libero29
Aircraft tested