The simFlight Network Forums

sim crash in some part of my scenery

Hi everyone,

when i span in KBOS my sim crashes immediately and gives ntdll.dll and fsuipc as error. But somewhere else not just around KBOS I removed fsuipc after that and it works fine. Then I started with a clean fsx se folder and only downloaded fsuipc and then it crashed again.

Sorry for my bad English:)

Loris

FSUIPC4 Install.log

1 hour ago, Lorisdv123@gmail.com said:

when i span in KBOS my sim crashes immediately and gives ntdll.dll and fsuipc as error.

UPDATE YOUR FSUIPC! Version 4.949 is very old and unsupported! Current is 4.974.

Then, if there is still any problem, obtain the crash details from Windows Event Viewer, and supply the FSUIPC4.LOG file from the Modules folder not the Install log which is irrelevant to the running of FSUIPC.

Note also that a crash is either in NTDLL or FSUIPC.DLL, not both simulataneously.

Pete

Hi,

I stil have the problem. I have noticed that fsx also crashes across America.

Now I get these errors.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.657, time stamp: 0x832e7bce
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00063cb3
Faulting process id: 0x2e88
Faulting application start time: 0x01d60b336bfc13bb
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 51521af7-7524-4b66-ac77-61509cca6e9a
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

and

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: igdumdim32.dll_unloaded, version: 22.20.16.4836, time stamp: 0x59e6b1a5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x012d33b0
Faulting process id: 0x2e88
Faulting application start time: 0x01d60b336bfc13bb
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: igdumdim32.dll
Report Id: 54bc3725-e940-469b-8357-8a231c95c9cf
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Loris

FSUIPC4.log

2 minutes ago, Lorisdv123@gmail.com said:

I stil have the problem. I have noticed that fsx also crashes across America.

Now I get these errors.

Not sure how those relate at all to FSUIPC.  When did those crashes occur?  It seems not during the very short session with FSUIPC 4.974 running, as the log you appended shows a normal closure signalled to FSUIPC by FSX.

If the problem is geographic, then the problem is likely to be a corruption in your scenery installation. or a corrupted weather file. If there's no problem without FSUIPC running then it is more likely to be the latter (because FSUIPC regularly requests weather data from FSX, and unfortunately FSX doesn't check the weather files it reads. Small corruptions, caused possibly by crashes or some weather programs, can be enough to cause memory corruption, resulting in unpredictable errors.

Try deleting the wxstationlist.bin file from your Appdata\RoamingMicrosoft\FSX folder, and also all of the .WX files in your Flight Simulator documents folder. 

As a last resort, try setting "NoWeatherAtAll=Yes" in the [General] section of the FSUIPC4.INI file. That will simply stop FSUIPC asking FSX to supply weather information. That can affect FSUIPC applications.

Pete

30 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

As a last resort, try setting "NoWeatherAtAll=Yes" in the [General] section of the FSUIPC4.INI file. That will simply stop FSUIPC asking FSX to supply weather information. That can affect FSUIPC applications.

this helped me.

Thanks for the help!!

Stay safe Pete

Loris