The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with FSUIPC.6 registration

I just bought the upgrade from version 5 to 6 and installed in Prepar3d V5, as usual during the installation I put the information to register it without a problem, but when I open it in Prepar3D v4 or 5 shows as not registered. I uninstalled and installed back again with no luck.

What am I missing here?

Rod

Sorry, but that picture is far too small to see anything - and also shouldn't be posted if it shows your registration details...

6 hours ago, Rocoflo said:

Yes, and a message of registration confirmed or information confirmed pop up, for the FSUIPC, but not for  the WiideFS key

Are you registering both FSUIPC6 and WideFS or just FSUIPC6? If the former, are you registering with the same or different name and/or email? What do the pop-ups actually say?

Maybe you can give me your order numbers and dates of purchase and I can check the registration here.