The simFlight Network Forums

Version 6.0.5 can I use config file from 5.156 in V5?

Hello, I have P3D 4.5 HF2.  I also have the paid version of FSUPIC 5.156.

First question, when I buy and install P3D V5 can I copy over the Configuration settings file from P3D 4.5 HF2 to the new version of FSUIPC?

Second, I downloaded the new version, 6.0.5, I didn't know it was a paid upgrade, how do I pay for it since I haven't even installed P3D V5 yet?

Many thanks.

37 minutes ago, PHII33 said:

First question, when I buy and install P3D V5 can I copy over the Configuration settings file from P3D 4.5 HF2 to the new version of FSUIPC?

Yes. Please see the installation and registration guide for FSUIPC6. It contains details of options for using P3Dv4/v5 together with FSUIPC6 (in one or two distinct installations) and how to migrate your FSUIPC5 settings.

38 minutes ago, PHII33 said:

how do I pay for it since I haven't even installed P3D V5 yet?

Licenses are available from SimMarket.  For FSUIPC5 license holders, there is a substantial reduction (given automatically on check-out) or free if FSUIPC5 was recently purchased. Please see the following post (in Announcements sub-forum):

Cheers,

John

• Like 1