The simFlight Network Forums

FIXED: P3Dv5 Mixture Lever Issue

Edit: I re-downloaded the installer for the Carenado plane and it that seems to have fixed the problem.  I have no idea how/why this would have affected the default planes, though.

I have mapped the mixture axis for Engine 1 and 2 to two axes on my CH Products Throttle Quadrant in FSUIPC6.  However, in game, the mixture levers won't move (Carenado PA-31 add-on aircraft, but same issue on default aircraft as well).  Occasionally I'll see them jump up as I moved the lever, but they immediately snap back to the idle/cutoff position.  I have disabled controllers within P3D.  I'm using the registered version and I've attached the log file and joystick scan file.

TIA

FSUIPC6.JoyScan.csvFSUIPC6.log

Edited by FlyDeltaJets
Updated information - problem fixed

First, could you download and install the latest version of FSUIPC6, v6.0.5.

Once done, please attach your new log together with your ini file - Joyscan.csv is not needed.

Thanks,

John

P.S. If using the dll.xml install method, there was a problem in the uninstaller generated by the installer in previous versions, which had the affect of leaving multiple FSUIPC6 entries in the DLL.xml file. If you are using this install method, best to check this file after install and remove any duplicate entries.

1 hour ago, FlyDeltaJets said:

Edit: I re-downloaded the installer for the Carenado plane and it that seems to have fixed the problem.  I have no idea how/why this would have affected the default planes, though.

Sorry, I guess your problem is fixed! Maybe better to have added that after your support request, or as a separate comment.

I still recommend that you update though!