The simFlight Network Forums

First Time User issue

I’m certain this is my fault. But I can’t find my error.

I have FSUIPC6. This is the first time I’ve used it. 
I have very old Saitek throttles x 2. Only one works okish, so want to assign all four throttles to the one working Saitek throttle. This is for PMDG 747 P3D 4.5.

so far I can only get the programme to recognise throttles 1-3. No movement from 4. This was from assigning the single throttle to control all 4.

where did I go wrong?

Ryan

1 hour ago, Blaster254 said:

so far I can only get the programme to recognise throttles 1-3. No movement from 4. This was from assigning the single throttle to control all 4.

By the "programme" do you mean the PMDG 747, or FSUIPC's calibration?

How did you assign the Saitek lever? Perhaps you could show us the settings? You can paste the content of your Settings file, FSUIPC6.INI, which you'll find in the folder you selcted for the FSUIPC6 install.

If you are assigning in FSUIPC you also need to disable controllers in P3D, or there will be conflicts.

Pete

Thanks Pete. Apologies, I meant FSUIPC as the programme. I have unchecked the controllers box in P3D so assume it’s not that. 

I’ll send my settings over when I get home.

Thanks for the quick response

Ryan

Pete,

Apologies but I appear to have it working. No idea how. But its running better than any of the sim settings ever did. 

Thank you and apologies again. Time to do some You Tube searching and reading I think.

Ryan