The simFlight Network Forums

Profile does not change

Hello!

I read the instructions, but I don’t understand why without changing the profile when changing the plane.

I created two profiles one by one. First for Milviz350, then for QW787.

Buttons for common functions such as landing gear and brakes work on both aircraft.

But the macro-buttons remain from 787 when I go to Milviz350. I can not return the profile for Milviz350

What's my mistake ? How to load a profile when changing an airplane?

I tried to remove 1QW787.MCRO , but the profile 1Milviz350.MCRO has not returned. 

17gj1g.jpg

Edited by BMW969

2 hours ago, BMW969 said:

I read the instructions, but I don’t understand why without changing the profile when changing the plane.

I created two profiles one by one. First for Milviz350, then for QW787.

Buttons for common functions such as landing gear and brakes work on both aircraft.

But the macro-buttons remain from 787 when I go to Milviz350. I can not return the profile for Milviz350

What's my mistake ? How to load a profile when changing an airplane?

Sorry, we can't try to guess what you've done1 You need to show us your settings -- the contents of the FSUIPC6.INI file (as in your list of files above).

Pete

20 minutes ago, BMW969 said:

Of course! Here is my file:

You have your two profiles defined for specifc aircraft:

[Profile.1Milviz350]
1=Milviz KA350i LN-KYV
2=Milviz KA350i C-GRJZ

[Profile.1QW787]
1=QualityWings 787-9 Virgin Atlantic Airways -SATCOM

which is fine. BUT you have nothing defined specifically for either of them!

I think what you misunderstood is that for Buttons and Keypresses you have general assignments which will apply unless they are overidden by specific assignments to the same buttons of keys. You end up with a mixture of those assigned generally which are not overridden, and the overridden ones assigned specifically.

When you visit the Buttons or Keys assignments tab you will see a little check box near the top, centre, labelled "Profile Specific". If you want to make a specific assignment, make sure it is checked. Otherwise you are making a general one, which is what I think you've done.

The profile it is specific to will be shown in the Options title bar.

Pete

Thank! I'm closer to the goal!

From the instructions, I realized that you need to check the box "Profile Specific" once and continue programming the buttons.

Since the APPLY button is missing, I did not understand what the result was. Each time I went out and entered the program window.